Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a Peachy Date Night

Good evening everybody!

I'm just about to go see "Date Night" with one of my friends and am using my 10 spare minutes to update my blog! Has anybody already seen it? I'm really excited because I love Tina Fey and Steve Carrell.

On another note, I've made a few updates to the PPV shop today and I'm really excited about them! Here are two of the brand new bags:




More jewelry was added as well so go! Check it out! And then tell me what you think. :)
Click here for the Peachy Pop Vintage shop

Also, I was just thinking about Date Night again and like I said, I love Tina and Steve... But I also love The Office and 30 Rock and I'm just curious if you guys have a preference? They're both such good shows in my opinion... but I think I have to say that I like 30 Rock better. Your thoughts?

Well I'm off to the movies. Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment