Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow...

Today we are in the midst of our first snowfall of the season... Let me just say, that it has not been the best first snowfall of my life! My power went out earlier this afternoon, then I was woken up from a nap by one of my neighbors who told me that a large tree branch had fallen on my car, and then my 87 year old neighbor slipped and fell on the curb while trying to help get the branch off! 

Needless to say, it has not been a good start to an already dreaded season. I hope this is not an indication of what's to come... Sigh... fortunately my power recently came back on so now my apartment is warming up and I can make a hot dinner! I'm going to have soup and grilled cheese and then I'm going to make a big pot of homemade applesauce... Yum!

While trying to look on the bright side, I decided to make a snowfall inspired treasury and I'm pretty happy with how it looks! Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment