Sunday, November 20, 2011

Favorite Holiday Music of 2011!

Do you love Christmas music? I do. I really do... Sometimes it's hard to find new Christmas music that I like, but oh, that is not the case this year! I have two albums that I have been really digging, and I'm about to share them with you! 

If you are a classic music lover like myself (Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby), then you will love love love Michael Bublé's new album. It's my favorite holiday music so far this year... I told myself I wasn't going to start playing Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, but I happened to listen to the album once and haven't been able to stop. It's just that good!


The next album I have really been loving is by She & Him. For those of you who are unfamiliar with She & Him, the She is Zoe Deschanel... you know, that amazing actress who we all love?! The one from that hilarious new show, The New Girl?? Yep, that's her and she sings beautifully. If you love her, then you will love this album.



Enjoy, my friends, and happy holidays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment