Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rubber Band Man

... I know... It's super late... 3:20AM to be exact... I unfortunately fell asleep at 5:30 this evening for a few accidental hours so now I am wide awake... ugh! I plan to make myself try to sleep very soon. Now on to the purpose of this post...

Most of you, or all of you with the exception of my darling friend Caitlin, probably don't know about my love for dance. (Yes, this is going to be a somewhat random post and non Etsy related) I started dancing at a very young age and danced all the way through college. When I was younger, I took tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical ballet, pointe and hip hop classes. Once I was in college, I focused primarily on hip hop and joined the hip hop club (Which I miss so much!) I'm still searching for a great dance studio, club or crew out here in PA, but it seems to be harder to come across than I'd like. I'm not really into the dance team style of hip hop, I'm much more interested in the urban, intense hip hop.

But anyways... I really like watching dance videos and getting inspired. I came across this video and while it's not something that I can do, (at all!) I find it fascinating and wanted to share it. I tried to post the video here, but it didn't fit for some reason, so I'll just share the link, but please check it out! This boy does amazing things with his body... he looks like a living rubber band. And plus, I am just playing it on repeat because I love the song. I read some of the comments and people were saying that he "doesn't have real talent" and that he's "a lame loser" but I dare you to watch it and to try to not be amazed. And if this is what a "lame loser" looks like, then I think I need a "lame loser" boyfriend. I would not be complaining if a "lame loser" like this tried to pick me up... just saying. He's probably about 15... but whatever!

So here you go... have at it... watch it... love it. If you don't, I'm sorry! Don't hate me! But please, puh-lease don't say he has no talent.

Ok I'm off to go to bed!
Click here for the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment