Friday, November 11, 2011

Luck is in the Air... 11/11/11!

Today... is a very special day. Today is the absolute luckiest day of our lives! It is officially 11/11/11, which is the only day for our whole life where all six numbers in the date are the same. We all know (or you should know!) that if you catch the clock at 11:11, you are supposed to make a wish and it will come true! (Or we like to think so, anyways!) So 11:11 on 11/11/11 are the two luckiest minutes you will ever have. I swear, I am not making this up!

In honor of the special day, my co-workers and I planned a "Pot Luck-y"! It was so much fun and the food was such a hit. I made cranberry fluff and it was amaaaazing. Today was actually a really great day and it's not over yet. We still have one more shot at the big wish, but of course, you get to wish all day long!

Because of the holiday and my addiction to Etsy, I made a collection of 11 "lucky" items. If you click on it, you can see it larger. Enjoy!

2 comments: